Azure health service integration solution for a healthcare service
Customer is a fast-growing company that produces the software system in the United States which combines patient reported outcomes with clinical data from electronic health records to produce personalized care plans for cancer patients and cancer survivors. At the core they are sophisticated clinical rules engine that processes historical and current clinical data for a patient in an artificial intelligence like manner to produce personalized care plans. An Azure based health service was essential.
After conducting a detailed assessment of the client’s requirements, VNB recommended an integration solution leveraging Azure Integration Services. VNB built a scalable and flexible solution to bring data from various healthcare providers and send them to the customers care management solution. VNB utilized an agile approach, which included:
- Development of complete liquid maps to transform provider formats into JSON.
- Development of Azure LogicApps workflow to access care management solutions REST API endpoints
- Setup of retry capabilities, logging framework and custom email notifications in case of error scenarios.
- Download / Upload of patient details from various provider portals using API connections
- Interchange pub-sub architecture to ensure multi-tenancy in the partners integrations to the customer API.
- Tracking and monitoring business transactions using Azure Log Analytics.
- Lower cost to run the integration solution by leveraging Azure Integration Services pay as you go model.
- Easy to maintain integration solution with flexibility to add new providers with no down time.
- Insights into business transactions leveraging PowerBI for Azure Log Analytics